From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mulao or Mulam can refer to:
- Mulao people, an ethnic group of Guangxi, China
- Mulam language, the Tai–Kadai language spoken by them
- Mulao, a dialect of the Gelao language, a Tai–Kadai language of China
- Mulam, an alternative name for hat'h, an obsolete unit of length in India
- Mulao, a village in Liloan, Cebu, the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mulao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.