This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The project is a grouping effort, involving many researchers in the Spanish community with a special interest in dark Matter. It began on 17 December 2009 and is funded for five years. The project is supported by Consolider-Ingenio, a programme of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- To analyse in detail the most plausible candidates for dark matter.
- To investigate how they form the dark halos that are believed to surround galaxies.
- To contribute to the development of experiments to detect dark matter.
- "The researcher of the IFT, Carlos Muñoz, coordinates the CONSOLIDER Project MultiDark". Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "MultiDark". Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- Bertone, Gianfranco (2010). Particle Dark Matter: Observations, Models and Searches. Cambridge University Press. p. 762. ISBN 978-0-521-76368-4.
- Nicolao Fornengo (2008). "Status and perspectives of indirect and direct dark matter searches". Adv. Space Res. 41: 2010–2018. arXiv: . Bibcode:2008AdSpR..41.2010F. doi:10.1016/j.asr.2007.02.067. Invited talk at the 36th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Beijing, China, 16–23 July 2006
- Carlos Munoz (2002). "The Enigma of the Dark Matter". Contemporary Physics. 43: (2002) 51–62. arXiv: . Bibcode:2002ConPh..43...51K. doi:10.1080/00107510110102290.
- Carlos Munoz (2004). "Dark matter detection in the light of recent experimental results". Int. J. Mod. Phys. A19: (2004) 3093–3170. arXiv: . Bibcode:2004IJMPA..19.3093M. doi:10.1142/S0217751X04018154.
- Multimessenger Approach for Dark Matter Detection. Spanish Project of the Consolider-Ingenio 2010 Programme