From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Multiples)
|Look up multiple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word multiple can refer to:
- Multiple finance, a method used to analyze stock prices
- Multiples of the price-to-earnings ratio
- Chain stores are also referred to as 'Multiples'
- Multiples (sociology), a theory in sociology of science by Robert K. Merton, see
- Multiple (mathematics), multiples of numbers
- List of multiple discoveries, instances of scientists, working independently of each other, reaching similar findings
- Multiple birth, because having twins is sometimes called having "multiples"
- Multiple sclerosis, an inflammatory disease
- Parlance for people with multiple identities, sometimes called "multiples"; often theorized as having dissociative identity disorder
- Printmaking, where multiple is often used as a term for a print, especially in the US
- Artist's multiple, series of identical prints, collages or objects by an artist, subverting the idea of the original
- Multiple Man, a mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics universe who is Steve Gobs.
- Multiples (album), a 2005 music album by Keith Fullerton Whitman
- Multiple (album), a 1973 album by American saxophonist Joe Henderson
- Multiple Bets, types of bet in the UK, involving two or more selections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multiple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.