Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mundus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mundus may refer to:
- Mundus, ancient port in northern Somalia on the site of Heis (town)
- Mundus (character), the king of the demon world in the Devil May Cry series of video games
- Mundus (setting), a realm in The Elder Scrolls series of video games
Ancient Roman culture
- mundus, one of the Latin words for "world"
- Mundus cerialis, a ritual pit connected with the cult of the goddess Ceres
- Erasmus Mundus, the international counterpart of the Erasmus programme
- Mundus furniture, a furniture-manufacturing company
- Mundu, a Malayalam garment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mundus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.