From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mundus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mundus may refer to:
- Mundus, ancient port in northern Somalia on the site of Heis (town)
- Mundus (character) - the king of the demon world in the Devil May Cry
- Mundus (setting) - a realm in The Elder Scrolls
Ancient Roman culture
- mundus, one of the Latin words for "world"
- Mundus cerialis, a ritual pit connected with the cult of the goddess Ceres
- Erasmus Mundus - the international counterpart of the Erasmus programme
- Mundus furniture - a furniture-manufacturing company
- Mundus is a typical German surname from North Rhine-Westphalia
- Mundu, a Malaysian garment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mundus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.