Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muscle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muscle is a contractile tissue in an animal's body used especially for movement.
Muscle or Muscles may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Muscle (TV series), comedy set inside a fictional gym in New York City
- "Muscles", an episode of the animated TV series Aqua TV Show Show
- Muscles (musician), Australian electronica musician Chris Copulos
- Les Musclés, a 1990s French band
- Muscles (album) (2007), by hip-hop musician Mele Mel
- "Muscles" (song), by Diana Ross
- M.U.S.C.L.E., small pink action figures produced in the United States in the 1980s
- M.U.S.C.L.E. (video game), NES wrestling game based on the manga and anime Kinnikuman
- Mr. Muscles, a superhero in two 1956 comic book issues
- Mister Muscle, a member of the DC Comics Hero Hotline team
- Masked Muscle, an opponent in the Super NES video game Super Punch-Out!!
- "Muscles", nickname of Venkatapathy Raju (born 1969), Indian former cricketer
- "Muscles", nickname of Ken Rosewall (born 1934), Australian retired tennis player
- Leo "Muscle" Shoals (1916-1999), American minor league baseball player
- Max Muscle (born 1963), former American professional wrestler
- ST Muscle a tugboat in service with the French Government from 1946 to 1951
- MUSCLE (alignment software), a multiple sequence alignment tool
- MUSCLE, non-Windows API to Common Access Cards
- Muscular surveillance program, an NSA/GCHQ surveillance program
- Jean-Claude Van Damme (born 1960), Belgian actor and martial artist nicknamed "the Muscles from Brussels"
- Mussel, marine or freshwater species, members of several different families of clams or bivalve molluscs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muscle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.