Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muscle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muscle is a contractile tissue in an animal's body used especially for movement.
Muscle or Muscles may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Muscle (TV series), comedy set inside a fictional gym in New York City
- "Muscles", an episode of the animated TV series Aqua TV Show Show
- Muscles (musician), Australian electronica musician Chris Copulos
- Les Musclés, a 1990s French band
- Muscles (album) (2007), by hip-hop musician Mele Mel
- "Muscles" (song), by Diana Ross
- M.U.S.C.L.E., small pink action figures produced in the United States in the 1980s
- M.U.S.C.L.E. (video game), NES wrestling game based on the manga and anime Kinnikuman
- Mr. Muscles, a superhero in two 1956 comic book issues
- Mister Muscle, a member of the DC Comics Hero Hotline team
- Masked Muscle, an opponent in the Super NES video game Super Punch-Out!!
- "Muscles", nickname of Venkatapathy Raju (born 1969), Indian former cricketer
- "Muscles", nickname of Ken Rosewall (born 1934), Australian retired tennis player
- Leo "Muscle" Shoals (1916-1999), American minor league baseball player
- Max Muscle (born 1963), former American professional wrestler
- ST Muscle a tugboat in service with the French Government from 1946 to 1951
- MUSCLE (alignment software), a multiple sequence alignment tool
- MUSCLE, non-Windows API to Common Access Cards
- Muscular surveillance program, an NSA/GCHQ surveillance program
- Jean-Claude Van Damme (born 1960), Belgian actor and martial artist nicknamed "the Muscles from Brussels"
- Mussel, marine or freshwater species, members of several different families of clams or bivalve molluscs
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muscle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.