From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up musketeer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A musketeer is an early-modern type of infantry soldier.
Musketeer or Musketeers may also refer to:
- The Musketeer, a 2001 American film
- The Musketeers, a 2014 BBC television series
- Musketeer Records, a record label
- Musketeers (synchronized skating team)
- Beechcraft Musketeer, a trainer aircraft
- Operation Musketeer (disambiguation)
- Xavier Musketeers, the sports teams of Xavier University in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musketeer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.