From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mutiny (film))
|Look up mutiny or mutineer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mutiny is a conspiracy to openly oppose, change or overthrow an authority to which they are subject.
Mutiny or mutineer(s) may also refer to:
- Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Indian Mutiny
- "Mutiny" (Space: Above and Beyond episode)
- Tampa Bay Mutiny, a professional soccer club
- Mutiny Collective, an Australian anarchist group based in Sydney
- Mutiny (1925 film), a silent British film directed by Floyd Martin Thornton
- Mutiny (1952 film), an American film directed by Edward Dmytryk on the War of 1812
- Mutiny (TV film), a 1999 television drama film
- Mutiny (2002 film), a television film part of the Hornblower series
- Mutiny, a play by Christopher Bond
- "Mutiny", the 22nd episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution
- "Mutiny" (Falling Skies), an episode of the American science fiction TV series Falling Skies
- Mutiny (band), an Australian folk punk band
- Mutiny (funk band), an American funk band led by Jerome "Bigfoot" Brailey
- Mutineers (album), a 2014 album by David Gray
- The Mutineers, a band that became known as Five Americans
- Mutineer (album), a 1995 album by American singer/songwriter Warren Zevon
- Mutiny!, a 2006 album released by hardcore pop punk band Set Your Goals
- Mutiny (Too Much Joy album), 1992
- "Mutiny", a song by Australian metalcore band Parkway Drive from Killing with a Smile
- "Mutiny", a song by Australian drum and bass band Pendulum from In Silico
- "Mutiny", a song by The Family from their 1985 album The Family
- All pages beginning with "Mutiny"
- All pages with titles containing Mutiny
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutiny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.