|Type of business||Learning|
Type of site
|Available in||English and many others|
|Owner||Oxford University Press|
|Alexa rank||12,765 (June 2016[update])|
MyMaths is a subscription-based mathematics website based on Adobe Flash which can be used on interactive whiteboards or by students and teachers at home. It is owned and operated by Oxford University Press, who acquired the site in 2011. MyMaths is currently used in over 80% of secondary schools in the UK. As of now[when?] MyMaths has over 4 million student users in over 70 countries worldwide, many of whom are in England.
Users are required to have subscriptions, after which they are given a username and password to access MyMaths. MyMaths has a wide range of curriculum materials and resources aimed at students in primary and secondary schools.
- "Mymaths.co.uk Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Cowan, Pamela (2006). Teaching Mathematics: A Handbook for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Psychology Press. p. 112. ISBN 9780415335171.
- Beveridge, Colin (2011). Basic Maths for Dummies. John Wiley & Sons. p. 314. ISBN 9781119975618.
- "Moreton Online Services". Morton School. 9 June 2016.
- "MyMaths". HeyGrove (Somerset Educational Institution). 7 September 2011. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
|This article about an educational website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mathematical publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|