|Type of business||Learning|
Type of site
|Available in||English and many others|
|Owner||Oxford University Press|
|Alexa rank||12,765 (June 2016[update])|
MyMaths is a subscription-based mathematics website which can be used on interactive whiteboards or by students and teachers at home based on Adobe Flash. It is owned and operated by Oxford University Press, who acquired the site in 2011. MyMaths is currently used in over 80% of secondary schools in the UK. As of now MyMaths has over 4 million student users in over 70 countries worldwide, many of which are in engl;and.
Users are required to have subscriptions, after which they are given a username and password to log in and access MyMaths. MyMaths has a wide range of curriculum materials and resources aimed at students in primary school and high school.
- "Mymaths.co.uk Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- Cowan, Pamela (2006). Teaching Mathematics: It is a place where students can do their maths homework set by the teacher, they sign in through their school and then their personal account A Handbook for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Psychology Press. p. 112. ISBN 9780415335171. line feed character in
|title=at position 166 (help)
- Beveridge, Colin (2011). Basic Maths for Dummies. John Wiley & Sons. p. 314. ISBN 9781119975618.
- "Moreton Online Services". Morton School. 9 June 2016.
- "MyMaths". HeyGrove (Somerset Educational Institution). 7 September 2011. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
|This article about an educational website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mathematical publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|