My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
Cover of the first edition
|Publisher||Free Speech Press|
Duke reported in 1999 that Louisiana Republican governor Mike Foster's money had essentially financed My Awakening after Duke told a grand jury that during the 1995 Louisiana governor's race Foster had secretly bought Duke's list of contributors and supporters.
Duke details his social philosophies and the reasoning behind racial segregation.
- Janofsky, Michael (January 3, 1999). "David Duke Heads North to Raise Money for House Race". The New York Times.
- Berry, Jason (June 13, 1999). "Politically Out of Favor, David Duke Still Casts a Shadow". The Los Angeles Times.
- Firestone, David (June 22, 1999). "A Dealing With David Duke Haunts Louisiana Governor". The New York Times.
- "Glayde Whitney, 62; Author of Controversial Theory on Race, Genes". The Los Angeles Times. January 11, 2002.
- Foxman, Abraham (January 1999). "David Duke's My Awakening: A Minor League Mein Kampf". Anti-Defamation League. Archived from the original on 2006-11-14. Retrieved 2006-11-16.
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on an American politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|