11 April 1981 |
|Other names||Zara Mars, Mya, Mia Diamond, May Ocean|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||107 lb (49 kg; 7.6 st)|
|No. of adult films||170 (per IAFD)|
Biography and career
Diamond, born in Marcali, Hungary, has two younger siblings, a sister and a brother, with her sister being 17 years younger than her. She grew up in Marcali, which is a little city near Balaton. She spent a lot of time with her grandparents. She says, "They will stay always in my heart." The most important thing in Mya Diamond's life has always been and still is her family.
In school, she was mostly interested in languages. She loved English and German, so she did the intermediate exam when she was 14 years old. Mya eventually won first place in a contest for German language in Hungary. When she finished secondary school, she began studying in University and was working in a hotel at the same time. As a part-time job, she did some fashion modelling. Several months later, she was offered to work as a model in the pornographic business.
Awards and nominations
- 2005 FICEB Ninfa Prize nominee – Best Actress (Sex Angels)
- 2006 FICEB Ninfa Prize winner – Best Actress (Sex Angels 2)
- 2007 AVN Award nominee – Female Foreign Performer of the Year
- 2007 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Sex Scene, Film (Emperor)
- 2007 AVN Award nominee – Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production (Sex Angels 2)
- Official web site bio
- "Awards Won". Festival Internacional de Cine Erótico de Barcelona. Archived from the original on September 15, 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-07.
- "The FICEB Ninfa, Tacón de Aguja and HeatGay Awards". Web.archive.org. 2007-06-09. Archived from the original on July 3, 2015. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on July 5, 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|