Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up myriad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A myriad is the number 10,000 or an unspecified large quantity.
Myriad may also refer to:
- Myriad Genetics, a molecular and genetic diagnostic company
- Myriad Group, a mobile phone software company
- Myriad Games, publisher of the video game Caltron 6 in 1
- Brand of life insurance offered by Momentum Insurance
- Myriad CIWS, a naval anti-aircraft gun
- Myriad Search, a metasearch engine
- Myriad year clock, a universal clock
- Marconi Myriad, a computer
- Myriad (unit of area), an area 100 km x 100 km square
- Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, a legal case on gene patents
- Myriad Botanical Gardens, botanical gardens in Oklahoma
- Cox Convention Center, originally known as The Myriad, arena located in Oklahoma Cty
- Myriad Editions, independent publishing house based in Brighton, UK
- Myriad (comics), multiple characters in comic books have been named Myriad
- "Myriad" (Supergirl), an episode of the American TV series
- The Myriad, a rock band based out of Seattle
- Myriad (typeface), a humanist sans-serif typeface
- Myriad (chip) - Movidius's chip
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myriad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.