|Coordinates: 52°8′22″N 17°48′2″E / 52.13944°N 17.80056°E|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Myszaków [mɨˈʂakuf] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zagórów, within Słupca County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Zagórów, 19 km (12 mi) south of Słupca, and 67 km (42 mi) south-east of the regional capital Poznań.
The village has a population of 150.
One of the battles of the Polish January Uprising against the Russian Empire was fought near the village in 1863. There is a mass grave of the Polish insurgents in the village.
- Stanisław Kostanecki (1860–1910), one of the most renown Polish organic chemists
- Kazimierz Kostanecki (1863–1940), Polish physician, anatomist, cytologist, murdered by the Germans in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp
- Antoni Kostanecki (1866–1941), Polish economist, rector of the University of Warsaw
- ^ "Central Statistical Office (GUS) - TERYT (National Register of Territorial Land Apportionment Journal)" (in Polish). 2008-06-01.
- ^ "Położenie i historia". Urząd Miejski Zagórów (in Polish). Retrieved 13 April 2020.