NCV may refer to:
- Net calorific value, a synonym for lower heating value
- Nerve conduction velocity, a measurement performed in neurophysiological tests
- New Century Version, an English translation of the Christian Bible
- No contact voltage, an electrical way to detect AC voltage
- N. C. Vasanthakokilam, an Indian Carnatic music singer
- Chinese New Version, formerly known as New Chinese Version, a Chinese translation of the Christian Bible
- North and Central Vanuatu, a subgroup of Oceanic languages
- No Comercial Value, abbreviation used in Customs declaration, when the field is to small for the entire sentence.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.