Jump to navigation Jump to search
NCV may refer to:
- Net calorific value, a synonym for lower heating value
- Nerve conduction velocity, a measurement performed in neurophysiological tests
- New Century Version, an English translation of the Christian Bible
- No contact voltage, an electrical way to detect AC voltage
- N. C. Vasanthakokilam, an Indian Carnatic music singer
- Chinese New Version, formerly known as New Chinese Version, a Chinese translation of the Christian Bible
- North and Central Vanuatu, a subgroup of Oceanic languages
- No Comercial Value, abbreviation used in Customs declaration, when the field is to small for the entire sentence.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.