Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NDE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An NDE is a near-death experience, the perception reported by a person who nearly died or who was clinically dead and revived.
NDE or Ndé may also refer to:
- Ndé, a department in Cameroon
- Narrative Design Explorer, a e-publication dedicated to interactive narrative design
- Netter Digital Entertainment, a company created by Douglas Netter
- Neustadt-Dürkheimer Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft, an early German railway company
- Nevada Desert Experience, a movement and an organization dedicated to deep ecology, appreciating the desert, and stopping the spread of nuclearism
- Nondestructive Examination or non-destructive testing, testing that does not destroy the test object
- Mandera Airport's IATA code
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.