(Redirected from NERA)
Nera may refer to:
- Nera Smajic (born 1984), Bosnian-born Swedish footballer
- Nera Stipičević (born 1983), Croatian actress
- Nera White (1935–2016), American basketball player
- André António Ribeiro Novais (born 1988), Portuguese footballer known as Nera
- Nera (Italy), a tributary of the Tiber in Italy
- Néra River, New Caledonia
- Nera River (Danube), a tributary of the Danube, flowing through Romania and Serbia
- Nera River (Russia), a tributary of the Indigirka in Russia
- Hesperocharis nera, a butterfly of the Pieridae family
- Naval Enlisted Reserve Association, a military advocacy group located in Falls Church, Virginia, USA
- NERA (armour), types of tank armour
- Nera (mythology), a character from Irish mythology
- Nera (company), a Norwegian manufacturer of high capacity wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint telecommunication products
- National Employment Recovery Act, a legislative act in the process of being reviewed for enactment in the USA.
- Quarter note, note value with black head
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.