From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The 1968 NFL strike/lockout, which lasted 12 days before the start of the 1968 season.
- The 1970 NFL strike/lockout, which lasted a few days in July 1970.
- The 1974 NFL strike, which lasted for two months before the start of the 1974 season.
- The 1982 NFL strike, which lasted for three months and eight weeks, forced the 1982 season to be shortened to 9 games per team.
- The 1987 NFL strike, which lasted for 24 days and forced the 1987 season to be shortened to 15 games per team.
- The 2001 NFL referee lockout, which lasted until September 19 and an agreement was reached to end the 2 week lockout.
- The 2011 NFL lockout, which lasted for over five months, resulted in cancellation of Pro Football Hall of Fame Game between the Chicago Bears and St. Louis Rams, but preserved the 2011 regular season.
- The 2012 NFL referee lockout, which lasted four months and an agreement was reached to end the lockout after increasing criticism of the NFL and the performance of the replacement officials.
|This article includes a list of sports related pages with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific sport article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended sport article, if one exists.|