NHS Charities Together
|Legal status||Charitable Company|
|Headquarters||Lake View House, Wilton Drive, Tournament Fields, Warwick CV34 6RG|
|Various NHS Charities|
The Association of NHS Charities, operating as NHS Charities Together, is a federation of over 250 charitable organisations that supports all the devolved National Health Service (NHS), their staff, volunteers and patients, in the United Kingdom. The organisation acts as collective voice for NHS charities as well as coordinating national fundraising efforts.
The charity came to increased prominence during the COVID-19 pandemic, when 99-year old Captain Tom Moore raised over £30 million for them, by walking laps of his garden, and releasing a single with Michael Ball, which went to number 1 in the UK charts. In December 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge became joint patrons of the organisation.
- NHS Charities Together (2021) Annual Report 2020, p6 "Charity Commission". Retrieved 2022-01-14.
- "Contact Us". Association of NHS Charities. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "What we do". Association of NHS Charities. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "NHS Charities Together - Formerly Association of NHS Charities". Association of NHS Charities. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- Weakley, Kirsty (17 April 2020). "NHS Charities Together appeal raises £55m for members". CivilSociety News. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- Butler, Patrick (16 April 2020). "Covid-19 appeal to benefit NHS staff through array of charities". The Guardian.
- Lavender, Jane (23 April 2020). "Captain Tom Moore given special Pride of Britain award in emotional TV surprise". Mirror. Retrieved 23 April 2020.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- Perry, Simon. "Kate Middleton and Prince William Arrive in Scotland for First Stop of British Tour on Royal Train". People. Retrieved 7 December 2020.