(Redirected from NIN)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nin or NIN may refer to:
- Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, a neuroscience research institute in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Nine Inch Nails, an American industrial rock project of Trent Reznor
- NIN (magazine), a Serbian political magazine
- NIN (cuneiform), the Sumerian sign for lady
- NIN (gene), a human gene
- Nin (surname), a surname
- Nion or Nin, a letter in the Ogham alphabet
- National identification number, a system used by governments around the world to keep track of their citizens
- Akira Nishitani (a.k.a. Nin or Nin-Nin), co-creator of the game Street Fighter II
- Nin, Croatia, a town in the Zadar County in Croatia
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, an institution in Hyderabad, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.