Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NLP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NLP may refer to:
- Natural language processing, a branch of artificial intelligence concerned with automated interpretation and generation of human language.
- Natural language programming, an ontology-assisted way of programming in terms of natural language sentences.
- Nonlinear programming, for solving nonlinear optimization problems
- Normal link pulses, a signaling mechanism used in 10BASE-T Ethernet Autonegotiation.
- Political parties
- National Labour Party (disambiguation)
- National Liberal Party (disambiguation)
- New Labour (disambiguation)
- Natural Law Party (disambiguation)
- Personal development
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.