Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NLP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NLP may refer to:
- Natural language processing, a branch of artificial intelligence concerned with automated interpretation and generation of human language.
- Natural language programming, an ontology-assisted way of programming in terms of natural language sentences.
- Normal link pulses, a signaling mechanism used in 10BASE-T Ethernet Autonegotiation.
- Political parties
- National Labour Party (disambiguation)
- National Liberal Party (disambiguation)
- New Labour (disambiguation)
- Natural Law Party (disambiguation)
- Personal development
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.