From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NLP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NLP may refer to:
- Computer science
- Natural language processing, the field of computer science concerned with human speech as it is spoken.
- Natural language programming, an ontology-assisted way of programming in terms of natural language sentences.
- Nonlinear programming, method for solving an optimization problem in mathematics
- "No light perception", or blindness
- Political parties
- National Labour Party
- National Liberal Party
- New Labour Party
- Natural Law Party
- National Loktantrik Party
- Norwegian Labour Party
- New Left Party
- National Library of Pakistan
- National Library of the Philippines
- National Library of Poland
- National Library of Portugal
- National Library in Prague
- Personal development
- News and media
- New Line Productions, American film studio also known as New Line Cinema
- The Non-League Paper, a weekly English sportspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.