From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NWA or Nwa may stand for: non-white American or no win A-hole
- Nwa, Kale, a village in Burma
- Nwa, Cameroon, a commune in the Nord-Ouest region of Cameroon
- North Waziristan (NWA) is an administrative region in the north-west of Pakistan
- Northwest Arkansas
Groups or organizations
- Northwest Airlines, a defunct U.S. airline with ICAO code "NWA"
- National Weather Association, meteorological society based in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Neighborhood watch association
- New Word Alive, a Christian conference held in Hafan Y Môr, Wales
- New Weird America, the acid folk movement of the early 2000s
- N.W.A ("Niggaz Wit Attitudes"), a hip hop group from Compton, California
- National Wrestling Alliance, a group of wrestling organizations
- National Wrestling Association, an offshoot of the National Boxing Association
- NWA (wrestling stable), 1998 wrestling stable
- Northwest Arkansas, a region of the U.S. state of Arkansas
- Northwest Afternoon, a local television talk show produced in Seattle, Washington
- Northwest Africa, prefix used for meteorites found in Northwest Africa and lacking exact location data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NWA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.