Jump to navigation Jump to search
NX may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- NX Files, an action adventure martial arts web-show
- NX class starship, a class of Starfleet vessels in Star Trek: Enterprise
- Pump It Up NX, a 2006 arcade game
- Northern Exposure, a 1990s TV show turned cable
Science and technology
- NX bit, a term for marking parts of computer memory as "no execute"
- NX technology, a computer program that handles remote X Window System connections
- Siemens NX, a CAx software product from Siemens PLM Software
- NX Cash, or Nexon Cash, a currency used in online games by Nexon to purchase items in the cash shop
- DRS/NX, a port of UNIX System V for ICL DRS and later servers
- EDIUS NX, a video editing and capture card, sold by Grass Valley in a bundle with non-linear video-editing software Edius during the latter half of the 2000s, which offered special real-time video-restoration capabilities for composite video that had been ported from the ADVC-300, an external capture unit made by Canopus Corporation (which itself was bought by Grass Valley in 2005) during the first half of the decade
Other uses in science and technology
- NX, the pre-release codename of the Nintendo Switch video game console
- Nox (unit) (nx), a unit of illuminance, equal to 1/1000 lux
- Samsung NX series, a series of digital cameras
- Samsung NX-mount, used by Samsung's NX series cameras
- Non-small cell lung carcinoma staging code for a lymph node that cannot be assessed
- NX Bridge over the Passaic River
- Air Macau (IATA airline code)
- Lexus NX, a crossover vehicle
- Nissan NX, and Nissan Pulsar NX, a range of subcompact coupes offered by Nissan from the 1980s to 1993
- National Express, an English bus and train operator
- Entrance-Exit route setting, in railway signalling
- NX train. 1967-1968 "Super Express" line.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.