From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NYX (disambiguation))
|Look up Nyx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nyx in Greek mythology was the primordial goddess of the night
Nyx or NYX may refer to:
Film and television
- Nyx (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland), the guardian of the well in the U.S. TV series
- Nyx, a character in Dark Matter (TV series)
- Nyx, a scout fairy in the film Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast
- NYX (comics), an American comic book miniseries by Marvel Comics
- Nyx (Image Comics), a character of the Spawn comic book series.
- Nyx, a character in the Queen's Blade book series
- Nyx, a character in the video game Persona 3
- Nyx (moth), a moth genus
- Nyx (prototype), an experimental prototype for the Amiga computer platform's AAA chipset
- 3908 Nyx, is an Amor and Mars-crosser asteroid
- NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, A 2D-3D hybrid video game for WiiWare by Over the Top Studios
- NYX (gene), a gene encoding the protein Nyctalopin
- NYX, stock symbol for NYSE Euronext (formerly NYSE Group, Inc.), operator of multiple securities exchanges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.