From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NYX (disambiguation))
NYX may refer to:
- Nyx, in Greek mythology, Nyx was the primordial goddess of the night
- NYX (comics), an American comic book miniseries by Marvel Comics
- Nyx (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland), the guardian of the well in the U.S. TV series
- Nyx (Image Comics), a character of the Spawn (comics) comic book series.
- NYSE Euronext, (NYSE: NYX, Euronext: NYX) (formerly NYSE Group, Inc.) is a for-profit corporation that operates multiple securities exchanges, most notably the New York Stock Exchange (the "Big Board"), Euronext, and NYSE Arca (formerly known as ArcaEx).
- Nyx, an experimental prototype for the Amiga computer platform's AAA chipset, designed by Commodore engineer Dave Haynie in 1992
- NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, A 2D-3D hybrid video game for WiiWare by Over the Top Studios.
- Nyx is the name of a character in the video game Persona 3.
- NYX (gene), is a gene encoding the protein Nyctalopin
- Nyx (moth), a moth genus
- Nyx, a character in the Queen's Blade Series.
- Nyx, a recurring antagonist of the video game Hellbender.
- Nyx, a hero in the video game Dota 2.
- Nyx, a Tenno in the free-to-play video game Warframe
- Nyx (composition), an orchestral composition by Esa-Pekka Salonen
- Nyx, a character in Dark Matter (TV series)
NYX may also be:
- 3908 Nyx, is an Amor and Mars-crosser asteroid
- Nix (moon), a moon of Pluto
- Nyx, a scout fairy in Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix