From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nabulsi may refer to:
- People or things from Nablus, a Palestinian city in the West Bank
- Nabulsi soap
- Nabulsi cheese
- Kanafeh, also known as Knafe Nabulsiyye, a traditional pastry made with Nabulsi cheese
People with the surname
- Abd al-Ghani al-Nabulsi, Muslim scholar
- Mohammed Said Nabulsi, Jordanian banker, economist and politician
- Shaker Al-Nabulsi, American author
- Sulayman al-Nabulsi, Jordanian political figure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nabulsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.