|Founded||July 1, 1971|
|Headquarters||Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan|
|Worldwide (with offices in
Tokyo, Paris, Los Angeles)
|Footnotes / references
Nagata Acoustics (永田音響設計 Nagata onkyō sekkei?) is an international acoustical consultancy firm. In Japan they have been involved in the design of over seventy concert halls, including the Suntory Hall, Sapporo Concert Hall, Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall, Kyoto Concert Hall and Hyogo Performing Arts Center; other projects have included the Supreme Court, Tokyo and the sound system for the New National Theatre, Tokyo. Outside of Japan they have consulted on the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Danish Radio Concert Hall, Helsinki Music Centre, Mariinsky Concert Hall and Opera House, Elbphilharmonie, Taichung Metropolitan Opera House, and Philharmonie de Paris.
- "Selected Projects – Concert Halls/Theatres". Nagata Acoustics. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Selected Projects – Other Facilities". Nagata Acoustics. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Vankin, Deborah (20 September 2013). "Disney Hall: Yasuhisa Toyota's fluid, innovative approach to sound". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Selected Projects – International Activities". Nagata Acoustics. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Designing the auditorium's acoustics". Philharmonie de Paris. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Nagata Acoustics: Yasuhisa Toyota, D. Sc, Company Director & US Representative" (PDF). Stanford University. Retrieved 5 March 2012.