From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up naive or naïve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naive or naïve indicates having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication.
Naive or naïve may also refer to:
- Naïve Records, a French record label
- Naïve (album), 1990 album by KMFDM
- Naive, 2008 album by Micky & the Motorcars
- Naive, 1985 album by synthpop band Dalek I Love You
- "Naïve" (song), a 2006 song by The Kooks
- Naïve art, art created by untrained artists, or artists aspiring to naïve realisations
- Naïve realism, a theory of perception thought to be representative of most people's understanding and method of interpretation of their perceptions
- Naïve algorithm, a very simple solution to a problem that has a very high time- or memory- complexity
- Naive Bayes classifier, a simple probabilistic classifier
- Naive T cell, a type of T cell
- Naive set theory, a non-axiomatic approach to set theory, in mathematics
- Drug-naïve, a patient who has not previously used a particular drug or someone who has not been exposed previously to an antigen
- Naïve. Super, a 1996 novel by the Norwegian Erlend Loe
- Ecological naïvete, the habit of inexperienced animals not fearing predators
- Naive John (born 1962), British artist and figurative painter
- Naïve empiricism, a term used in several ways in different fields
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.