|Genres||Indie, folk rock, acoustic|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, harmonica, piano, mandolin, banjo, bass, drums|
|Labels||Flaming Dame Records
Girl's Gotta Eat Records
Brennet produces, engineers and releases her albums on her own record label, Flaming Dame Records. Her music has been featured on NPR, PBS, and the Emmy-award winning documentary, Out in the Silence, which details the struggle of a gay teen growing up in rural Pennsylvania. Brennet has received four nominations for OUTmusic awards and was the recipient of a Tucson Folk Festival Songwriting Award. Brennet has shared stages with Melissa Ferrick, Jill Sobule, Alix Olson, and Girlyman.
Brennet was a Connecticut native before moving to Tucson, Arizona where she lived for ten years. Since 2013, she’s lived in Decorah, Iowa. Brennet toured Europe in June 2014, following the release of her latest album Ditch Lilies. In 2014, she began performing in Germany with the Namoli Brennet Trio which consists of herself as vocalist and guitarist, bassist Amy Zapf, and drummer Micha Maass. They first performed at The Blue Wave Festival in 2014 and toured in the spring of 2015.
- Boy in a Dress (2002) Girls Gotta Eat Records
- Welcome to the Afterglow (2003) Girls Gotta Eat Records
- The Brighter Side Of Me (2004) Girls Gotta Eat Records
- Chrysanthemum (2005) Girls Gotta Eat Records
- Alive (2006) Girls Gotta Eat Records
- Singer Shine Your Light (2007) Flaming Dame Records
- Until From This Dream I Wake (2009) Flaming Dame Records
- Black Crow (2010) Flaming Dame Records
- We Were Born to Rise (2011) Flaming Dame Records
- Namoli Brennet LIVE (2012) Flaming Dame Records
- Ditch Lilies (2015) Flaming Dame Records
- Marcus, Sara (June 21, 2005). "In the Spotlight". The Advocate. p. 146.
- Shapiro, Gregg (June 30, 2011). "Trans-cendent". Bay Area Reporter.
- Smith, Kevin W. (November 20, 2008). "Brennet's life transition sparks musical growth". Arizona Daily Star.
- Cork, Alma. "Namoli Brennet". The Skinny.
- Liz LaVenture (October 25, 2012). "Interview: Namoli Brennet". Vital Voice.
- "Namoli Brennet". Empty Sea Studios: Seattle’s Home for Acoustic Music. January 26, 2014.
- Tighe, Mike (Mar 11, 2015). "Transgendered folk artist focuses on music to define herself". La Crosse Tribune.
- "Namoli Brennet Trio + DJ Birdbrain". White Trash Fast Food. May 8, 2016.