Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nandi or Nandi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nandi may refer to:
- Nandi (bull), the white ox on which Lord Shiva rides
- Nandi Awards, Film awards given to Tollywood personalities and films
- Nandi people, an ethnic group from Africa
- Nandi (mother of Shaka) (1760–1827), daughter of Bhebe of the Langeni tribe
- Nandi County (formerly Nandi District), in Kenya
- Nandi, Belgaum, a village in the state of Karnataka, India
- Nandi Hills, India
- Nandi Hills, Kenya, a highland area of lush green rolling hills at the edge of the Great Rift Valley in the Rift Valley Province of Kenya
- Nāndi An offering of food in Khoja ritual
- Onandi Lowe (born 1974), Jamaican footballer nicknamed Nandi
- The old spelling for the Fijian city Nadi
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.