Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nandi or Nandi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nandi may refer to:
- Nandi (bull), the white ox on which Lord Shiva rides
- Nandi Awards, Film awards given to Tollywood personalities and films
- Nandi people, an ethnic group from Africa
- Nandi (mother of Shaka) (1760–1827), daughter of Bhebe of the Langeni tribe
- Nandi County (formerly Nandi District), in Kenya
- Nandi, Belgaum, a village in the state of Karnataka, India
- Nandi Hills, India
- Nandi Hills, Kenya, a highland area of lush green rolling hills at the edge of the Great Rift Valley in the Rift Valley Province of Kenya
- Nāndi An offering of food in Khoja ritual
- Onandi Lowe (born 1974), Jamaican footballer nicknamed Nandi
- The old spelling for the Fijian city Nadi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.