Jump to navigation Jump to search
Napoli is the Italian language name for the city, gulf, and province of Naples.
Napoli may also refer to:
- Gulf of Naples (Italian Golfo di Napoli), the gulf off the coast of Naples
- Metropolitan City of Naples (Italian Città metropolitana di Napoli), Campania, Italy
- Napoli, New York, a town in the United States of America
- Napoli di Malvasia, ancient name of Monemvasia, a city in Greece
- Napoli di Romania, ancient name of Nafplio, a seaport in Greece
- Nāpili, in Hawaii
Media and entertainment
- il Napoli, a local Italian newspaper
- Napoli, a 1996 album by Italian singer Mina
- Napoli, an 1842 ballet by August Bournonville
- Napoli, Napoli, Napoli, a 2009 documentary film about Naples
- Napoli, a Belarusian music project
- Napoli, an Italian battleship completed in 1908
- MSC Napoli, a container ship which ran aground and was salvaged in Devon in 2007
- Napoli (surname)
- Basket Napoli, an Italian professional basketball club based in Naples
- S.S.C. Napoli, a football team based in Naples
- 54th Infantry Division Napoli, an Italian infantry division of World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Napoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.