Narasimha may also refer to:
- Narasimha (Kalachuri dynasty) (r. c. 1153-1163 CE), Indian king from the Kalachuri dynasty of Tripuri
- Narasimhadeva I (r. c. 1238–1264 CE), Indian king from the Eastern Ganga dynasty
- Narasina, a fictional film character, see Abhijan.
- Narsimha (film), a 1991 Hindi film, by N. Chandra, starring Sunny Deol and Dimple Kapadia
- Narasimha (2001 film), a 2001 Tamil action film directed by Thirupathisamy, starring Vijayakanth
- Narasimha (2012 film), a 2012 Kannada film
Places and structures
- Narasimha Konda, a hill near the town of Jonnawada in Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh
- Narasimha Temple
- All pages with a title containing Narasimha
- Narashimhika or Pratyangira, a related goddess who saved Narasimha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narasimha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.