|Full name||Nariyuki Masuda|
23 October 1983 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb; 9.9 st)|
|Current team||Utsunomiya Blitzen|
Nariyuki Masuda (増田 成幸 Nariyuki Masuda, born 23 October 1983) is a Japanese professional racing cyclist.
In October 2012, it was announced that he had been signed by the Cannondale team, for the 2013 season. He remained with the team for one year, before rejoining Utsunomiya Blitzen for the 2014 season.
- 6th Tour de Okinawa
- 8th Overall Tour de Hokkaido
- 9th Overall Tour de Kumano
- 2nd National Road Race Championships
- 4th Overall Tour de Hokkaido
- 3rd National Road Race Championships
- 1st Tour de Okinawa
- 10th Overall Tour of Japan
- 10th Overall Tour de Kumano
- National Road Race Championships
- 3rd, Road Race
- 2nd, Individual Time Trial
- "Masuda Nariyuki 'Nyūin to rihabiri fushō kara no kamubakku'". Cyclowired. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- "Cannondale Pro Cycling announce Masuda signing". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 20 October 2012. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- Nariyuki Masuda at Cycling Archives