Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up narra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Narra may refer to:
- Timber trees in the genus Pterocarpus, also known as padauk
- Pterocarpus indicus, a common species referred to as Narra
- Narra, Palawan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Narra Raghava Reddy (1924–2015), leader of the Communist Party of India
- Narra Venkateswara Rao (died 2009), Telugu film actor
- Ravi Kumar Narra (b. 1963), Indian businessman and social worker
- Commander Narra, a fictional character from the Star Wars expanded universe; see List of minor Star Wars characters
The acronym NARRA may refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.