al-Hariri in 2018
|Secretary-General of the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces|
|Assumed office |
4 July 2013
|Vice President||Mouaffaq Nyrabia|
|Member of the People's Council of Syria|
|Prime Minister||Muhammad Naji al-Otari|
|Born||January 1, 1977|
Naser al-Hariri (Arabic: ناصر الحريري) is a former member of the People's Council of Syria from Daraa. Along with fellow parliamentarian Khalil al-Rifaei, also from Daraa, he resigned from his seat in protest at the "continued killings of protesters during the 2011 protests in Syria".
On 4 July 2013, Naser al-Hariri joined the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces as a representative from the Hauran region of southern Syria. By 2015, he became a secretary-general in the coalition based in Istanbul, Turkey.
In January 2017, he was one of the members of the Syrian opposition delegation that attended the peace talks in Astana. In February 2017 he was appointed as the head of opposition delegation for the Geneva IV conference on Syria, scheduled to be held on 20 February.
- "Nasser al-Hariri". National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces.
- "Syria protests: Security forces shoot at mourners". BBC. 23 April 2011.
- "Syria Peace Hopes Dim Further as Opposition Rejects Moscow Talks". The New York Times. 13 January 2015.
- "The Exclusive Interview About the Results of Astana Summit". National Council of Resistance of Iran. 27 January 2017.
- "Slow going for Turkish-backed forces in north Syria". AP. 11 February 2017.
|This article about a Syrian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|