Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nass may refer to:
- Nass River in northern British Columbia
- People of the Nass, the Nisga'a people of northern British Columbia
- Nass, the Nisga'a language
- Nass Corporation, a Bahraini industrial and construction services conglomerate
- Nass (Islam), an Arabic word meaning "a known, or clear, legal injunction"
as an acronym:
- National Asylum Support Service, in the UK
- North American Spine Society, which publishes The Spine Journal
- National Association of Secretaries of State, an association of United States Secretaries of State
- National Association of Stable Staff, in the UK
- National Agricultural Statistics Service, part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Ninjas & Superspies role-playing game
- North American Sundial Society
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.