(Redirected from Nat (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nat, Nat, NAT, nať, nät, nǟt, Nät, nåt, or Nat. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nat or NAT may refer to:
- Nat caste, a Hindu caste found in northern India and Nepal
- Nat (Muslim), a Muslim community in North India
Businesses and organizations
- National Actors Theatre, New York City, U.S.
- National AIDS trust, a British charity
- National Archives of Thailand
- National Assembly of Thailand, the national parliament
- Nordic American Tankers, a Bermuda company listed on the NYSE as NAT
- Nat, Punjab, India
- Nat, West Virginia, U.S.
- Greater Natal International Airport, São Gonçalo do Amarante, Brazil (IATA code NAT)
- Augusto Severo International Airport, closed, (former IATA code NAT)
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Natural antisense transcript, an RNA transcript in a cell
- N-acetyltransferase, an enzyme; also NAT1, NAT2, etc.
- Nucleic acid test, for genetic material
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, a disease
- Nucleobase ascorbate transporter (NAT) family, or Nucleobase cation symporter-2 (NCS2) family
Other uses in science and technology
- Nat (unit), a logarithmic unit of information or entropy
- Network address translation, in computer networking
- Nottingham Asphalt Tester
- Nat (name), a given name or nickname, usually masculine, and also a surname
- Nat (spirit), spirits worshipped in Myanmar
- Nat (Wild Cards), the nature of some characters in the Wild Card novels
- Nat Smurfling, a fictional character from The Smurfs
- National Achievement Test, in the Philippines
- North Atlantic Tracks, a set of flight routes
- All pages with titles beginning with Nat
- All pages with titles containing Nat
- Gnat (disambiguation)
- Nath (disambiguation)
- National (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.