|Full name||Nathan Polak|
|Date of birth||September 5, 1989|
|Place of birth||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2012–2014||Minnesota United FC||8||(1)|
|2014||→ Oklahoma City Energy (loan)||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 7, 2015.
Nathan Polak (born September 5, 1989) is an American soccer player.
Polak had a much decorated career for the Broncos as he was a two-time first team all-league selection and the 2011 GPAC Offensive Player-of-the-Year. He went on to be selected as a First Team NAIA All-American in 2011. Twice in 2011 he was named NAIA National Player-of-the-Week.
In is junior year Hastings won the NAIA National Championship, while as a senior they were the NAIA National Runner-Up. He was named to the NAIA All-Tournament Team in both seasons (2010 and 2011).
Polak signed his first professional contract with NASL club Minnesota Stars FC on August 15, 2012. He scored his first professional goal for the Stars less than one month later, on September 11, 2012, against the Puerto Rico Islanders in his first ever starting appearance.
- "Nathan Polak Bio - GoDrakeBulldogs.com—Official Web site of Drake University Athletics". Godrakebulldogs.com. 1989-09-05. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "Story/News Archive | Nebraska State Soccer » Nate Polak selected in the 4th Round of the MLS Supplemental draft by New York Red Bulls". Nebraska State Soccer. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "Hastings' Nate Polak selected in Major League Soccer draft - The Grand Island Independent : Sports: college men's soccer, hastings college, nate polak, gpac, mls". Theindependent.com. 2012-01-17. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "Stars sign forward Nate Polak". MN Stars FC. 2012-08-15. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "Stars sink Islanders 4-0". MN Stars FC. 2012-08-15. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "Nate Polak selected in MLS supplemental draft". Journalstar.com. 2012-01-17. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|