|Full name||Nathan John Porritt|
|Date of birth||9 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Middlesbrough, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2009||→ Darlington (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:14, 19 October 2012 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Nathan John Porritt (born 9 January 1990) is an English footballer. He started his career with his hometown club Middlesbrough where he attracted interest from Chelsea despite never featuring for the first-team.
Secret filming for BBC Panorama's programme "Undercover: Football's Dirty Secrets", aired in September 2006, exposed an agent acting without Middlesbrough's permission in offering the then 15-year-old Porritt to club representatives, including Chelsea's youth director Frank Arnesen, in contravention of the Football Association's rules.
Porritt signed a two-year scholarship with Middlesbrough in the summer of 2006, and signed his first professional contract with the club on 10 June 2008. Porritt's contract with Middlesbrough was cancelled by mutual consent on 1 February 2010.
Porritt was reported to have trained with Portuguese clubs Belenenses, and Olhanense but did not sign for them. After a frustrating six-month spell at financially troubled Belgian Third Division club Olympic Charleroi Porritt was released from his contract with the club. Porritt has since had trials with West Ham United, Blackpool and Hartlepool. On 23 February 2013 he signed for Billingham Synthonia.
Considered a bright prospect, he was a member of the England under-17 squad at the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup. He was called up to the England under-18 squad in 2008. He had also played a number of games for the U16 team, previous to this.
- "Profiles Nathan Porritt". Middlesbrough F.C. Retrieved 2008-05-10.
- "Unwelcome fame for rising star Porritt". The Northern Echo. 21 September 2006. Retrieved 2008-05-10.
- "Boro report agent to authorities". BBC Sport. 23 September 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-31.
- "Nathan Signs New Deal". Middlesbrough F.C. 10 June 2008. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- "Johnson Leaves Boro". Middlesbrough F.C. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-01.
- Paylor, Eric (11 February 2010). "Nathan Porritt training with Belenenses". Evening Gazette. Middlesbrough. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- "England start with a bang". The Football Association. 1 September 2005. Archived from the original on 29 October 2007. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Boro boys star for England". Scotland-Mad. 15 October 2005. Retrieved 2008-01-01.