Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nathan Swartz (July 1902 - ?) was an American shoemaker and businessman, and the founder of The Timberland Company.
Swartz lost several fingers in an industrial accident.
Swartz retired in 1968.
He had two sons, Herman and Sidney.
- "Russian Heritage Museum: Nathan Swartz". russianheritagemuseum.com. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Clark, Andrew (18 March 2010). "Timberland boss Jeffrey Swartz puts the boot in – over his own failures". Retrieved 12 October 2017 – via www.theguardian.com.
- "The Timberland Company facts, information, pictures - Encyclopedia.com articles about The Timberland Company". www.encyclopedia.com. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Schechter, Asher (16 March 2012). "Meet the Jewish Billionaire Who Studies Torah Every Morning". Retrieved 12 October 2017 – via Haaretz.
- "Sidney W. Swartz: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|