National Hospital Organization Nagara Medical Center
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|National Hospital Organization Nagara Medical Center|
|Location||1300-7, Nagara, Gifu, Gifu, 502-8558, Japan|
|Affiliated university||National Hospital Organization|
|Speciality||Respiratory Obstetrics Pediatrics|
|Lists||Hospitals in Japan|
National Hospital Organization Nagara Medical Center (国立病院機構長良医療センター) is a hospital located in Gifu, Japan, which is administered by the National Hospital Organization of Japan. This hospital was established in March 2005, from the merger of two hospitals, National Hospital Organization Gifu Hospital and National Hospital Organization Nagara Hospital.There are 500-800 employees working at the hospital.
National Hospital Organization Nagara Medical Center has 468 beds. 120 of them are for the severely multiple handicapped children, 80 for the patients of muscular dystrophy, and 52 for the patients of tuberculosis. Nagara Medical Center has three major missions: Child health and development medicine (obstetrics, prenatal care, pediatrics), disability medicine (severe cases of multiple handicap, and muscular dystrophy), and cardiovascular and respiratory medicine (ICU).
National Hospital Organization Nagara Hospital
- established in 1927
National Hospital Organization Gifu Hospital
- established in 1939.
- Obstetrics—prenatal care
- Pediatrics—GCU (Growing Care Unit), NICU, pediatric neurology,
- Physiatry—Physical therapy, Neuropsychological and Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Plastic surgery
- Pulmonology—respiratory care
Other services and departments
- Clinical laboratory
- Clinical research
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Educational support
- Medical support complying to the "Act for General Support for Persons with Disabilities"
- Nutrition support
- "Shisetsu Gaiyo" [Outline of the Institution] (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 3 January 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "Rihabiriteshon-ka" [Department for Rehabilitation] (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 22 October 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "Shogaisha sogo shien-ho ni motozuku nyuin no goannai" [Guide to admission based on the "Act for General Support for Persons with Disabilities"] (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- "Eiyo Kanri-shitsu" [Nutrition Management Section] (PDF) (in Japanese). Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 October 2017. Retrieved 22 October 2017.