Nation's Restaurant News
|Based in||New York City|
Nation's Restaurant News (NRN) is an American trade publication, founded in 1967, that covers the foodservice industry, including restaurants, restaurant chains, operations, marketing, and events. It was owned by Penton Media (acquired by Informa on November 2, 2016), who purchased it from founding company Lebhar-Friedman in December 2010. Nation's Restaurant News's sister publications are Restaurant Hospitality, Food Management, Supermarket News, and MUFSO (Multi-Unit Food Service Operators).
Nation's Restaurant News is published bi-weekly, with an online portal that launched in 1996.
Nation's Restaurant News has over 60,000 monthly print subscribers.
Jesse H. Neal for Best Media Brand (March 29, 2019)
- "Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. History". Funding Universe. Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- "International Directory of Company Histories". Vol. 55. St. James Press. 2003. Cite magazine requires
- "Penton Completes Acquisition of Nation's Restaurant News". PR Newswire. 2010-12-13. Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- "Nation's Restaurant News Launches NRN Online: Internet Version of Foodservice Industry's Premier News Publication". NRN Press Release. Business Wire. 1996-08-06. Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- "Nation's Restaurant News continues its leadership as the preeminent brand in the foodservice industry". KNect365. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- "Detail ~ BEST MEDIA BRAND (OVERALL EDITORIAL EXCELLENCE) ~ Brand revenue with more than $7,000,000". SIIA. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
|This article about a food, drink, or cooking oriented magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.