From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natural scale may refer to:
- 5-limit diatonic major scale
- Natural minor scale, as opposed to harmonic and melodic
- C major and A minor, the diatonic scale in keys with no sharps or flats
- Harmonic series (music), the series of pitches produced by instruments such as the natural horn and trumpet
- The major scale in Pythagorean tuning, formed from a succession of fifths starting one below the tonic
- On many wind instruments, the scale most easily produced by lifting the fingers one at a time from bottom to top
- Nondimensionalization, the removal of units from a mathematical equation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Natural scale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.