From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nature or Nature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nature is the natural, physical, or material world or universe.
Nature may also refer to:
- Nature (journal), a general-purpose scientific journal published since 1869
- La Nature, a French magazine aimed at the popularization of science founded in 1873
- Nature (radio programme), a BBC Radio 4 programme
- Nature (TV series), a television program that has been broadcast on PBS since 1982
- "Nature" (essay), an essay and collection of essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nature (Tobler essay), an essay by Georg Christoph Tobler
- "Nature" (The Fourmyula song), a song by New Zealand band The Fourmyula
- Nature (grape), another name for the wine grape Gewürztraminer
- Natural environment, the ecological sphere of life on Earth
- Nature (philosophy)
- Nature (rapper) born Jermain Baxter (1972), US rapper
- Mother Nature, the personification of nature as a maternal figure
- All pages beginning with "Nature"
- All pages with titles containing "Nature"
- Natural (disambiguation)
- Naturalism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.