From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naura may refer to:
- Narew (Lithuanian: Naura), a river in Poland
- Naura, India, a town in the Nawanshahr district of Punjab, India
- Haigwai language, an Austronesian language, spoken in Papua New Guinea (also called Naura)
- Michael Naura (1934–2017), German jazz pianist, journalist and radio presenter
- Naura, an ancient Indian port, sometimes identified with Kannur, Kerala
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.