Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nausea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nausea is the sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit.
It may also refer to:
- Nausea (band), an American crust punk band
- Nausea (novel) (La Nausée), a 1938 novel by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Nausea (song), a song by Beck from his 2006 album, The Information
- "Nausea", a song by X on Los Angeles (X album)
- "Nausea", a song by Therapy? from their Nurse (album)
- "Nausea", a song by Hellyeah from their Hellyeah (album)
- "Nausea", a song by Jeff Rosenstock from his We Cool? (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nausea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.