From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nausea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nausea is the sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit. It may also refer to:
- Nausea (band), an American crust punk band
- Nausea L.A., an early American grindcore/crustcore band
- Nausea (novel) (La Nausée), a 1938 novel by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Nausea (song), a song by Beck from his 2006 album, The Information
- "Nausea", a song by X on Los Angeles (X album)
- "Nausea", a song by Therapy? from their Nurse (album)
- "Nausea", a song by Hellyeah from their Hellyeah (album)
- "Nausea", a song by Jeff Rosenstock from his We Cool? (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nausea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.