From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up navel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The navel is a scar on the abdomen caused when the umbilical cord is removed from a newborn baby.
Navel may also refer to:
- Beef navel, the ventral part of the plate
- Navel (company), a Japanese software publisher
- Navel orange, a seedless strain of oranges
- Navel (album)
- NAVEL, a mnemonic for surgeons
- fuzzy navel
- Navel in human culture
- Navel of the World (disambiguation)
- Navel of the Earth (disambiguation)
- Naval, referring to a navy
- Belly button (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.