|Look up nay or NAY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nay or NAY may refer to:
- Ney (also nay, nye, nai), a wind instrument
- Nay, Manche, a place in the Manche département of France
- Nay, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a place in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of France
- Nay-ye Olya, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Nay-ye Sofla, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Nay, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Kalateh-ye Nay, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ernst Wilhelm Nay, German abstract painter
- an abbreviation for the Mexican state Nayarit
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport, China; IATA airport code NAY
- Newton Aycliffe railway station, England; National Rail station code NAY
- An archaic form of no, used mainly in oral voting, and the opposite of yea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.