The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Naytronix with DJ Fitz in Istanbul on November 20, 2012
|Origin||Oakland, United States|
|Genres||experimental pop, indie electronic|
|Associated acts||Tune-Yards, DJ Fitz, Beep!|
Brenner released the self-titled Naytronix EP May 7, 2012 followed by his debut album Dirty Glow on Oct 9th, 2012. Both releases were on the Los Angeles record label Plug Research. During the fall of 2012 Naytronix went on a tour supporting the band Why? in the US as well as playing a few shows in Europe.
- Nate Brenner - bass, vocals, synths, sampler, vocoder.
- Sam Ospovat - drums, vocals (Dirty Glow tour)
- Emery Barter - guitar, vocals, minitaur (Dirty Glow tour)
- Merrill Garbus - bass, vocals, Juno 60, drums (Naytronix EP tour)
- Andy Kellman. "Naytronix | Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- "Download the Naytronix EP". Plugresearch.com. 2012-05-07. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- "Naytronix - Dirty Glow (CD, Album) at Discogs". Discogs.com. 2013-10-01. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- "Naytronix Announces Fall Tour Dates". Digitaltourbus.com. 2012-09-26. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|