Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up neat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neat may refer to:
- Neat (bartending), a single, unmixed liquor served in a rocks glass
- Neat, an old term for horned oxen
- Neat (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Neat Records, a British record label
- Neuroevolution of augmenting topologies (NEAT), a genetic algorithm (GA) for the generation of evolving artificial neural networks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.