Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up neat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neat may refer to:
- Neat (bartending), a single, unmixed liquor served in a rocks glass
- Cattle, singular or plural
- Neat, an old term for an individual animal of the species of cattle Bos taurus
- Neat (TV series), a Canadian television series
- Neat Records, a British record label
- Neat (company), automated bookkeeping company, formally producers of receipt/document scanners and scanning software
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.