November 5, 1983|
|Died||November 21, 2012|
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Creighton Prep
|College||Iowa Western CC (2002–2004)
Illinois State (2004–2006)
|NBA draft||2006 / Undrafted|
|2009||San Antonio Stars|
Chinedu Onyeuku was a Nigerian professional basketball player with the ABA team Arlington Bulldogs. After a successful College career, Onyeuku spent one year playing professional basketball in Germany for Bayern Munich before returning to the United States.
Chinedu immigrated to America from Lagos in 1989. He attended Illinois State University where he played for his first basketball team called the Arlington Bulldogs. Onyeku played for the D’Tigers in 2009 and his national team several times but didn't play for the London Olympic Games in 2012.
- 2004: Iowa Western Community College - All-NEC 1st team 
- 2004: Iowa Western Community College - NEC player of the year
- 2009: Nigeria national basketball team
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100308100159/http://www.redbirdfan.com/roster/Nedu_Onyeuku.html. Archived from the original on March 8, 2010. Retrieved May 6, 2010. Missing or empty
- "Eurobasket Daily News Report: 9/18/2007". Eurobasket.com. Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- "Former Nigerian national basketball player shot dead after 'trying to rob home in Texas with an accomplice'". London: Daily Mail. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
- "Former Nigerian national basketball player killed while burglarizing Plano house". The Dallas News. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
- "Ex-Nigerian Basketballer, Chinedu Onyeku Shot Dead In Alleged US Burglary". Nigeria Films. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
- "Nigerian National Basketball Player, Chinedu Onyeuku, Killed In Texas Under Mysterious Circumstances". Sahara Reporters. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
- "Nigerian Basketballer Shot Dead In USA". PM News. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
|This biographical article relating to a Nigerian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|