From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neelam or Neelum is an Asian given name and a Sanskrit word for a blue sapphire. It can refer to:
- Neelam mango, one of many mango cultivars
- Neelum River in India and Pakistan
- Neelam Valley, containing the river in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
- Neelam District, Azad Kashmir
- Neelam Village a village in Azad Kashmir
- Neelam Kothari, Indian actress and jewellery designer
- Neelam Mehra, Indian television and film actress.
- Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, the sixth President of India
- Neelam Shirke, actress in Marathi language television
- Neelam Verma, television anchor and Miss Universe Canada 2002
- Neelam Jaswant Singh, Indian discus thrower
Film and Television
- Neelam (film), Tamil drama film released in June 2013
- Cyclone Nilam, which struck South India in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neelam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.