From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up negotiation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negotiation is a process of resolving disputes and conflicts via talks and discussions without using force.
Negotiation may also refer to:
- Negotiation (BDSM), a term in the BDSM community for arranging the requirements, responsibilities and limits of the participants
- The Negotiator (novel), crime novel by Frederick Forsyth
- The Negotiator (film), movie starring Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey
- Negotiations (Free Agents album)
- Negotiations (The Helio Sequence album), 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Negotiation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.